Backpacking Clothes - Backpacking List - Backpacking Foods - Backpacking Dinner
Budget Backpacking - Solo Backpacking - Student Travel - Backpacking Tips
Backpacking Guide For Beginners
The Backpacking Guide for Beginners by Jason Thomas is the one book every backpacking enthusiast should read before hitting the trail for the first time.
Based on his vast knowledge about backpacking accumulated over several years of travelling around the world, Jason covers every crucial aspect for making your first backpacking trip a success.
Written in an easy-to-understand manner, the book goes into details and talks about
Nothing is left untouched.
- the best trails to choose when just beginning,
- the essential gear you will need,
- how to choose your backpacking equipment, from your backpack and sleeping bag to the minor things, such as toiletries and medicines,
- the key things to consider when travelling across borders,
- what foods you can eat during your trips (including quick meals and recipes),
- what clothes to pack with you,
- and much more...
Sprinkled with a few backpacking stories from Jason's trips, the book can be considered the go-to backpacking guide for anyone who loves the thrill of travelling and hiking.
Go ahead and click the "Buy" button today and take advantage of the special discounted offer!
Linea's Guide To A Delightful Dinner Party
Linea's Guide to a Delightful Dinner Party is an all-inclusive guide, providing everything you need to host an outstanding dinner party. It is simple enough for the novice, and impressive enough for experienced cooks.
Geckos Backpackers Articles
Geckos Backpackers Books